Chagannur No.1 coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chagannur No.1 coal mine (锡林郭勒峰峰能源有限公司查干淖尔一号井), the construction site is located in Abaga Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 5 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chagannur Town, Abaga Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On February 21, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Chagannur No. 1 coal mine project in Chagannur Mining Area, Inner Mongolia, with an approved production capacity of 5 million tonnes per year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval 
- Sponsor: Xilingol Fengfeng Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd. (48.29%), China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.71%), China Energy Investment Corporation(49%)
- Location: Chagannur Town, Abaga Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1012
- Coal Field: Chagannur Coal Field
- Total Resource: 2548.43Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 1444.76Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 83.4k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: