Chaigou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yunzhong Town, Huairen County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Chaigou Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Huairen Lianshun Xida Chaigou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built by integrating 10 operating coal mines and 3 closed coal mines. The annual designed production capacity of the mine is 3 million tons in the first phase and 6 million tons in the second phase. The total investment of the project is 690 million yuan. Construction started in October 2005 and passed the acceptance inspection in October 2010 and officially put into production.
According to the Shaanxi Provincial Production Capacity Announcement (as of February 2022), the Chaigou Coal Mine has a capacity of 8 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Huairen Lianshun Xida Chaigou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Zhongmei Shuntong Coal Industry Co.(35%), Huiyong Holding Group(30%), Beijing Yunduan Technology Development Co.(10%), Beijing Orchid Industry and Trade Group(10%), Individuals(15%)
- Location: Yunzhong Town, Huairen County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.881266,112.993203(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 220.83Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 20.0776k㎡
- Mine Type: underground
- Start Year: 2010
- Total Investment:RMB 690 million