Chaiyo power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chaiyo power station (also known as Angthong Power Plant) is a 123-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Angthong province, Thailand.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Chaiyo, Thailand.
- Owner: B.Grimm Power [70%]; Redman Pacific Holding Pte [30%]
- Parent: B.Grimm Power [70%]; Redman Pacific Holding Pte [30%]
- Location: Chaiyo, Angthong, Thailand
- Coordinates: 14.6934, 100.4584 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 123 MW
Articles and Resources
- Limited, Bangkok Post Public Company. "B.Grimm acquires major stake in Angthong Power". Bangkok Post. Retrieved March 16, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.bgrimmpower.com/en/power-plants/domestic/244/angthong-power-co-ltd". Archived from the original on March 10, 2021.