Chamon power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chamon power station is a 122-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Houston, United States.
- Owner: Peaker Power, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Castleman Power Development, LLC [100%]
- Location: Houston, Harris, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 29.8832, -95.1114 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 122 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2020". Archived from the original on April 18, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "castlemanpower.com/agilonenergyprojects/". Archived from the original on September 21, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.