Champion-Seria Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Champion-Seria Oil Pipeline is an operating crude oil pipeline in Brunei.
The pipeline runs from the offshore Champion field to Seria, Belait.
- Operator: Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Parent Company: Brunei Shell Petroleum
- Current Capacity: 100,000 barrels per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 43 mi / 70 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1972
The pipeline is owned and operated by Brunei Shell Petroleum.
Articles and resources
- Brunei Oil And Gas Profile, A Barrel Full, accessed October 2018
- Oil and Gas Supply, Processing and Refining in the ASEAN Region (PDF). ASEAN Energy Bulletin. 2002.