Chang'an Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chang'an Coal Mine is operated by Xundong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. of Xunyi County, Shaanxi. Construction started in June 2004 and was completed and put into production in May 2007.The designed production capacity is 0.69 million tons/year.长安煤矿为瓦斯矿井。In 2018, the approved production capacity was 2.4 million tons/year.
At about 18:00 on October 5, 2008, a flooding accident occurred in the Chang'an Coal Mine, and three people were killed.
- Operator: Shaanxi Xunyi County Xundong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xunyi County Zhongda Yanjiahe Coal Mine
- Location: Dongtou Village, Dijie Township, Xunyi County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.111207, 108.504427
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 64.53 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Weakly caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.298 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2007
Articles and resources
- 陕西旬邑县旬东煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 粉煤灰喷浆护巷工艺在长安煤矿中的应用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西旬邑县旬东煤业有限责任公司, 咸阳年鉴（2013），搜索日期2021年7月
- 长安煤矿河流下综放开采技术研究，道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）（截至2018年12月31日）, 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西旬邑煤矿透水事故已致3人死亡, 新华网, October 10, 2008
- 煤炭行业区域专题报告——陕西篇, 平安证券, February 28, 2020
- 陕西旬邑县旬东煤业有限责任公司旬邑县长安煤矿采矿权许可证, 企查查, Accessed July 2021