Chang'an Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chang'an Coal Mine is operated by Xundong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. of Xunyi County, Shaanxi. It started construction in June 2004 and was completed and put into production in May 2007. The design production capacity was 0.69 million tons/year. 长安煤矿为瓦斯矿井。 In 2019, the approved production capacity was 2.4 million tons/year.
At about 18:00 on October 5, 2008, a flooding accident occurred in Chang'an Coal Mine, and three people died.
- Operator: Shaanxi Xunyi County Xundong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xunyi County Zhongda Yanjiahe Coal Mine
- Location: Dongtou Village, Dijie Township, Xunyi County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.111207, 108.504427
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 64.53 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Weakly caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.298 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007
Articles and resources
- 陕西旬邑县旬东煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 粉煤灰喷浆护巷工艺在长安煤矿中的应用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西旬邑县旬东煤业有限责任公司, 咸阳年鉴（2013）, Accessed July 2021
- 长安煤矿河流下综放开采技术研究, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西省生产煤矿生产能力情况 (As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西旬邑煤矿透水事故已致3人死亡, 新华网, October 10, 2008
- 煤炭行业区域专题报告——陕西篇, 平安证券, February 28, 2020
- 陕西旬邑县旬东煤业有限责任公司旬邑县长安煤矿采矿权许可证, 企查查, Accessed July 2021