Chang-Bin power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chang-Bin power station (星能電廠/彰濱電廠, also known as Hsingneng) is a 490-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Taiwan.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Xianxi, Taiwan.
- Owner: Star Energy Power Corporation [100%]
- Parent: Taiwan Cogeneration Corporation (TCC) [100%]
- Location: Xianxi, Changhua, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 24.1264, 120.4310 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 490 MW
Articles and Resources
- "TEPCO : Corporate Information - Power Facilities/ Power Generation". TEPCO. Archived from the original on March 8, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.mhi.com/news/story/pdf/1309031710.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 8, 2021.
- "Experiences". Taiwan Cogeneration Corporation. Archived from the original on March 8, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.