Changcheng No.5 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changcheng No.5 Coal Mine (鄂托克前旗长城五号矿业有限公司长城五号煤矿) is located in Otog Front Banner, Erdos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and it has a production capacity of 1.8 million tons (Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner, Erdos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
In March 2019, the construction of Changcheng No.5 Coal Mine in Shanghaimiao Mining Area was approved by the National Energy Administration. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tons/year.
The joint trial operation of the project began in September 2022, with a deadline of March 2023.
- Sponsor: Otog Front Banner Changcheng No.5 Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy(43.34%), State Grid Corporation of China(16.64%), China Huadian(16.39%),HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(6.23%), Shandong Development Investment Holding Group Co.(2.84%), others(14.56%)
- Location: Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner, Erdos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.322181,106.529516
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 197.62Mt
- Minable Reserves: 116.18Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous (gas coal)
- Mine Size: 14.66k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古自治区能源局_ 鄂托克前旗长城五号矿业有限公司长城五号煤矿建设项目联合试运转备案公告". nyj.nmg.gov.cn. 2022-09-27. Retrieved 2022-11-01. line feed character in
|title=at position 11 (help)