Changcheng No.6 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changcheng No.6 Coal Mine (鄂托克前旗长城六号矿业有限公司长城六号煤矿) is located in Otog Front Banner, Erdos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and it has a production capacity of 1.5 million tons (Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner, Erdos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
In March 2019, the construction of Changcheng No.6 Coal Mine in Shanghaimiao Mining Area was approved by the National Energy Administration. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.5 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Otog Front Banner Changcheng No.6 Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy(43.34%), State Grid Corporation of China(12.26%), Inner Mongolia Shuangxin Energy Chemical Co.(28.72%), Beijing Huirong Shengjing Equity Investment Fund Management Center(3.69%), Ordos Antel Investment Co.(3.2%), Huarong West Development & Investment Co.(2.98%), others(13.46%)
- Location: Shanghaimiao Town, Otog Front Banner, Erdos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.299084,106.53429
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 135Mt
- Minable Reserves: 97.75Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous (gas coal)
- Mine Size: 8.12k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: