Changchun-3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changchun-3 power station (长春第三热电厂) is a 760-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Changchun, Jilin Province.
Background on Plant
Changchun-3 power station is a 2 x 300 MW subcritical district heating power plant, built in 2009 in the southwest part of Changchun. The plant is a combined heating and power unit, providing heat to heating an area of about 11 million 230 thousand square meters.
Two more units of 80 MW each are planned. Unit 3 was commissioned in November 2018. Unit 4 was commissioned in December 2018.
- Sponsor: Datang Jlilin Power Generation
- Parent: China Datang
- Location: Changshan Town (Changshanzhen), Qianguo'erluosi (Qian Gorlos) Mongol Autonomous County, Songyuan Prefecture, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 43.778056, 125.143056 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 760 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW; Units 3 & 4: 80 MW)
- Type: Subcritical combined heating and cooling
- Start year: 2009 (Units 1-2), 2018 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "List of major power stations in Jilin province," Wikipedia, accessed September 2016
- ↑ "Third Changchun Datang thermal power plant," Shared Encyclopedia, accessed September 2016
- ↑ "大唐长春第三热电厂2*B80MW背压机工程3号机组顺利通过," BJX, Nov 26, 2018
- ↑ "黑龙江院设计的长春第三热电厂两台背压机机组移交生产," 黑龙江省电力设计院有限公司, 2018-12-13