Changchun Dahua Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changchun Dahua Cogen power station (长春市大华卡伦湖民生采暖背压机组项目) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been permitted in Jiutai, Changchun, Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Jiutai, Changchun, Jilin Province, China.
The Changchun Dahun Cogeneration power plant was approved in December 2020. The total investment of the project is 995.83 million RMB (154 million USD). The plant will provide heating and electricity to the Jiutai District as part of Jilin Province's 13th five-year plan.
- Sponsor: Changchun Dahua Cogeneration Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Changchun Northeast Metal Trading Center Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jiutai, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 44.0190, 125.5576 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (permitted): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up year not available)