Changcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changcun Coal Mine (山西潞安环保能源开发股份有限公司常村煤矿) is located in Yuze Town, Tunliu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yuze Town, Tunliu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Changcun Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Lu'an Environmental Energy Development Co. It is the first extra-large and modern coal production enterprise in China to build with World Bank loans. Now it has 8,500 employees, with a designed annual production capacity of 4 million tons and an approved production capacity of 8 million tons. The mine started in July 1985 and was completed and put into operation in September 1995.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Lu'an Environmental Energy Development Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Lu’an (61.61%), China Securities Finance Corp.(3.01%), Others(35.38%)
- Location: Yuze Town, Tunliu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.362666,112.975762(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 654Mt
- Minable Reserves: 361Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite, bit(lean coal)
- Mine Size: 95.5218k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1995
- Total Investment:
Articles and resources
- "企业简介"潞安化工集团常村煤矿, November 30, 2018
- "山西潞安环保能源开发股份有限公司公司证券2020年度跟踪评级报告"P11联合信用评级有限公司, June 16, 2020
- "山西潞安环保能源开发股份有限公司常村煤矿4.0~7.0Mt/a产能释放项目竣工环境保护验收调查报告" P32北京欣国环环境技术发展有限公司, July 2016