Changgou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Changgou Coal Mine, formerly known as Heshun County Changgou Coal Mine, was built in 1962 and put into production in the same year with a 0.15 million tons/year design production capacity. After many reconstructions and expansions, the approved production capacity was 0.9 million tons/year on March 15, 2011. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year. 
On November 8, 2021, a roof accident occurred at Changgou Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Yangquan Coal Industry Group Changgou Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Limited Liability Company
- Location: Beiliyang Village, Liyang Town, Heshun County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.425517, 113.652876
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 14.24 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 12.38 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager coal, Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 9.0669 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1962
Articles and resources
- 阳泉煤业集团长沟煤矿有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 阳泉煤业集团长沟煤矿有限责任公司2019年中期财务等重大信息, 阳泉煤业(集团)有限责任公司, September 5, 2019
- 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021
- 长沟公司“11.8”顶板事故, 安厦系统科技成都有限责任公司, Accessed September 2021
- 山西省沁水煤田和顺县阳泉煤业集团长沟煤矿有限责任公司煤炭资源储量核实报告, 中国地质调查局发展研究中心, November 30, 2012