Changle Shengshi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changle Shengshi power station (昌乐盛世热电公司) is a 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 224 Provincial Road in Changle.
Background on Plant
Changle Shengshi power station is a 4 x 30 MW coal-fired power station in Changle county, Weifang prefecture. For building the last two units without permits, the government fined the company 7.1 million RMB ($1 million), and told the plant owners to go through the permission process and apply for all the permission documents needed.
Project Details of expansion
- Sponsor: Changle Shengshi Thermal Power Co
- Parent company: Shandong Shiji Yangguang Paper Group, Weifang Shengtai Pharmaceutical Company
- Location: 224 Provincial Road, Changle county, Weifang prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.739314, 118.851756 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 120 MW (Units 5-8: 30 MW)
- Start year: 2009 (Unit 5), 2010 (Unit 6), Unclear (Units 7-8)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: