Changle Shengshi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changle Shengshi power station (昌乐盛世热电公司) is a 116-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
An additional 2 x 30 MW has been proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 224 Provincial Road in Changle.
Background on Plant
Changle Shengshi power station is a seven-unit coal-fired power station totaling 116 MW in Changle county, Weifang prefecture. In December 2018, an additional 2 x 30 MW cogeneration unit expansion project was proposed.
Project Details of expansion
- Sponsor: Changle Shengshi Thermal Power Co
- Parent company: Shandong Shiji Yangguang Paper Group, Weifang Shengtai Pharmaceutical Company
- Location: 224 Provincial Road, Changle county, Weifang prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.739314, 118.851756 (exact)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 60 MW (Units 8 & 9: 30 MW)
- Start year:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于受理昌乐盛世热电有限责任公司2*B30MW热电联产机组扩建项目," China TPG, Dec 21, 2018