Changping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changping Coal Mine (山西长平煤业有限责任公司长平煤矿) is located in Sizhuang Town, Gaoping City, Shanxi Province, China. The production capacity of the mine is 5 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Sizhuang Town, Gaoping City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Changping Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Changping Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine was founded in 1992 with a designed capacity of 0.3mt/a. It was officially put into operation in 2003. After the renovation and expansion project, the production capacity increased to 3 million tons/year in 2010. The current production capacity is 5 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Changping Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi State-owned Capital Investment and Operation Co.( 61.01%), China Development Bank（19.85%），China Cinda Asset Management Co. (16.64%), Shanxi Zhengcheng Mine Safety Technology Research Institute(2.5%)
- Location: Sizhuang Town, Gaoping City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.911636,112.844663(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 246.7Mt
- Minable Reserves: 167.55Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite
- Mine Size: 54.9127k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003
- Total Investment: