Changshu-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changshu-2 power station (华润电力常熟公司) is a 1,950-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Changshu City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province. CPI Changshu-1 power station is located immediately to the west.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Changshu City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.7577639, 120.9781303 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,950 MW (Units 1-3: 650 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2005 (Units 1 & 2); 2006 (Unit 3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Changzhou-2 Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.