Changtai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Changtai Coal Mine was put into production in October 1979.It underwent a merger, reorganization, and reintegration. The reorganization and reintegration project started construction in January 2011 and was completed in July 2013. The design production capacity was 0.6 million tons/year with 30.1 years of service life.  As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Shouyang Luyang Changtai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Honghuayu Village, Jieshou Township, Shouyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.999319, 113.208205
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 22.69 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.7221 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
Articles and resources
- 山西寿阳潞阳昌泰煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 寿阳潞阳昌泰煤业探放水设计, 煤矿安全网, January 14, 2012
- 山西省环境保护厅关于山西寿阳潞阳昌泰煤业有限公司60万t/a 矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工环境保护验收意见的函, 山西省环境保护厅, August 26, 2014
- 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（数据截止2021年1月底）, 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021
- 山西省煤炭工业“十一五”发展规划, 山西省人民政府办公厅, October 12, 2008