Changtai Industial Park Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changtai Industial Park Cogen power station (山鹰纸业长泰工业区热电联产) is a 90-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station, under construction in Changtai, Zhangzhou, Fujian Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Changtai, Zhangzhou, Fujian Province, China.
The Changtai Industrial Park Cogeneration Power Station was approved in January 2020. It will provide both heating and electricity to the Fujian Liansheng Paper Company and Shanying Mill's facilities, as well as to the Changtai County Industrial Zone, where the facilities are located. The total investment of the project was 861.56 million RMB, 257.47 million RMB of which is capital investment (accounting for 30% of the total investment). The rest of the funding will be obtained from bank loans. Shanying Mill acquired the Liansheng Paper Company in 2017 for 1.9 billion RMB.
According to a company summary posted on a job board, the Shanying Mill company plans to invest another 1 billion RMB on the project to increase the production capacity, as well as to invest in energy saving and emission reduction projects.
It is still unclear when the project began construction and when the plant will be commissioned.
- Sponsor: Fujian Liansheng Paper Company
- Parent company: Shanying Mill
- Location: Changtai, Zhangzhou, Fujian Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.6066, 117.7681 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 90 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 45 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources
- "福建省长泰县工业区热电联产项目获得核准 - 北极星火力发电网". BJX News. 2020-01-15. Retrieved 2021-07-28.
- "福建省长泰县工业区热电联产项目获得核准_手机网易网". 3g.163.com. 2020-01-15. Retrieved 2021-07-28.
- Discuz! Team and Comsenz UI Team (2017-12-21). "山鹰纸业19亿收购联盛纸业100%股权 中国造纸行业最大笔现金收购". fjluntan.com. Retrieved 2021-07-28.
- "宣讲会详情". static.bibibi.net. 2021-03-12. Retrieved 2021-07-28.