Changxin coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changxin coal mine (山西马军峪常信煤业有限公司常信煤矿) The construction site is located in Chishiqiao Township, Qinyuan County, Shanxi Province, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chishiqiao Township, Qinyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On February 21, 2014, Shanxi Provincial Development and Reform Commission approved the merger and reorganization project of Shanxi Majunyu Changxin Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The construction scale of the project was approved to be 1.2 million tons per year. The project entered joint trial operation on July 1, 2019.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Majunyu Changxin Coal Industry Co.,Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Shanxi Majunyu Coal Coke Co., Ltd. (51%), Shanxi Changping Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. (39%), Xiaoyi Xintiancheng Trading Co., Ltd. (10%)
- Location: Chishiqiao Township, Qinyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.839258, 112.286279 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1061
- Coal Field: Qinshui Coal Field
- Total Resource:106.77Mt
- Mineable Reserves:65.43Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (coking coal, lean coal, meager lean coal)
- Mine Size: 16.7578k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2019
- Source of Financing: