Changxu Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wutumen Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Changxu Surface Mine is owned by Manshi Investment Group Co., Ltd. In 2010, the production scale was 1.2Mt/a, and it was expanded to 4.0Mt/a in 2012. The production process adopts single-bucket-automobile open-pit mining technology.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Manshi Coal Group Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Manshi Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wutumen Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.458886, 110.486821(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 51.90Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous(longflame)
- Mine Size: 12.2558k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2010