Changzhi Xinjian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Changzhi Xinjian Coal Mine was put into production in June 2008 with 0.6 million tons/year production capacity. Coal resources were integrated in 2009, with 0.9 million tons/year approved production capacity.  As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Changzhi Xinjian Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Changzhi Jinyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nansong Village, Nansong Township, Shangdang District, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.919764, 113.049909
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 30 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.4111k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000