Changzhi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Changzhi power station (晋能长治热电公司一期) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Changzhi Prefecture.
Background on Plant
Changzhi power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 660 MW in Shanxi Province. The plant is located in Yangbao Village. The plant was completed in 2012, and is owned by Jinneng Group.
- Sponsor: Jinneng Group (80%), National Energy Investment Group (20%)
- Location: Yangbao Village, Houbeizhuang Town, Jiaoqv District, Changzhi Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.193392, 113.011375 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2012
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "China approves 12 new coal plants in three months," Electricity Forum, accessed December 2014
- "国电长治热电项目机组投产发电", 长治日报, 2011-11-10