Changzhou Eastern Special Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
As the company failed to pass the preliminary review by Jiangsu Province due to voluntary abandonment of the regulatory announcement, and has now been included in the list of steel companies to be revoked.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Changzhou Dongrun Special Steel Co., Ltd. 90%, Dai Li (individual) 10%
- Owner: Changzhou Dongrun Special Steel Co., Ltd. 90%, Dai Li (individual) 10%
- Alternative plant names: Jiangsu Jinkai Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 常州东方特钢有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 5 Dongfang Road, Huangli Town, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 31.602554, 119.724256 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2010 (age 9–10)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: bar, continuous casting rounds, T-shaped guide rail steel, H-shaped steel
- Steelmaking process: integrated, electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 3 blast furnaces (BF) (3x550m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x100-tonne), 2 electric arc furnaces (EAF) (2x50-tonne)
Articles and resources