Channel Island power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Channel Island power station is a 221-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Northern Territory, Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Darwin, Australia.
- Owner: Territory Generation [100%]
- Parent: Territory Generation [100%]
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Coordinates: -12.5550, 130.8665 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 221 MW
Articles and Resources
- "territorygeneration.com.au/home/our-power-stations/locations/channel-island-power-station/". Archived from the original on February 17, 2017.
- "Territory Generation". Wikipedia. June 16, 2019. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43204, accessed January 2022
- "utilicom.nt.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/742784/NT-Power-System-Performance-Review-2017-18.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 5, 2021.
- "Rolls-Royce Technology Boosts Electricity Generation in Australia's Northern Territory". Power Technology. Archived from the original on November 12, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.