Channelview cogeneration plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Channelview cogeneration plant is a 918-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Channelview, United States.
- Owner: EIF CV Holdings, LLC [100%]
- Parent: EIF CV Holdings, LLC [100%]
- Location: Channelview, Harris, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 29.8370, -95.1217 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 918 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.bizapedia.com/de/eif-cv-holdings-llc.html". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.