Chanute 2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chanute 2 power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Kansas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Chanute, United States.
- Owner: City of Chanute [100%]
- Parent: City of Chanute [100%]
- Location: Chanute, Neosho, Kansas, United States
- Coordinates: 37.6953, -95.4586 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.