Chaochuan Coal Mine No.1 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chaochuan Coal Mine is the second largest main coking coal base in Henan Province. It started construction in 1970 and was put into operation in 1978-1980. Chaochuan Coal Mine had three production wells with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.  Chaochuan Coal Mine No.1 Well was built in 1970 and was simply put into operation in 1980. In 2014, Chaochuan Coal Mine No.2 Well was shut down for protection, and Chaochuan Coal Mine No.3 Well was closed due to exhaustion of coal resources in 2011. The approved production capacity in 2020 was 1.8 million tons/year.
- Operator: Pingdingshan Tianan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Chaochuan Coal Mine
- Owner: China Pingmei Shenma Energy and Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiaotun Town, Ruzhou City, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.055418, 112.894730
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 82.2960 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 31.5890 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 26 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1980
Articles and resources
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司朝川矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 平煤集团朝川矿, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 平煤集团朝川矿一井水文地质单元划分, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司关于向中国平煤神马集团出售公司部分矿井暨关联交易的公告, 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司董事会, April 26, 2016
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2020年公开发行可续期公司债券（面向合投资者）（第一期）跟踪评级报告(8Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, December 1, 2020
- 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司2021年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书(97Page), 平顶山天安煤业股份有限公司, April 2021