Chaokai Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chaokai Surface Coal Mine is a surface coal mine formed by resource integration in 2009, with 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and service life of 20.08 years.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Chaokai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shizui Village, Yangfangkou Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.083024, 112.33805
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 43.3866 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 8.2639 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009