Chaonaoliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Inner Mongolia Ordos Chaonaoliang Coal Co., Ltd. was established in June 2010. Chaonaoliang Mine is a large open-pit coal mine with an annual design production capacity of 4 million tons. The minefield covers an area of 25.11 square kilometers with a geological reserve of 201 million tons, a recoverable reserve of 150 million tons and a service life of 35.8 years. The coal types are low-ash, low-sulfur, low-phosphorus, high-calorific, high-quality thermal coal.
- Owner:Ordos Shenglihong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. (51%), Ordos Wanli Road and Bridge Group Co., Ltd. (49%)
- Parent Company: Ordos Shenglihong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Aobaoliang Village, Bainijing Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.833314, 110.375265(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 150Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 25.11k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2012