Chaonaoliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chaonaoliang Coal Mine(内蒙古鄂尔多斯潮脑梁煤炭有限公司)is a surface coal mine with a production capacity of 4 million tons per year, located in Bainijing Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Inner Mongolia Ordos Chaonaoliang Coal Co., Ltd. was established in June 2010. Chaonaoliang Mine is a large open-pit coal mine with an annual design production capacity of 4 million tons. The minefield covers an area of 25.11 square kilometres with a geological reserve of 201 million tons, a recoverable reserve of 150 million tons and a service life of 35.8 years. The coal types are low-ash, low-sulphur, low-phosphorus, high-calorific, and high-quality thermal coal. On October 7, 2021, the mine's capacity was expanded to 8 million tons per year.
- Owner:Ordos Shenglihong Coal Industry Co., Ltd. (51%), Ordos Wanli Road and Bridge Group Co., Ltd. (49%)
- Parent Company: Ordos Shenglihong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Aobaoliang Village, Bainijing Town, Dalate Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.833314, 110.375265(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 150Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 25.11k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2012
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "内蒙古鄂尔多斯市潮脑梁煤炭有限公司"企查查网，Accessed January 2021
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 "内蒙古鄂尔多斯市潮脑梁煤炭有限公司"鄂尔多斯市万里路桥集团网，December 22, 2020
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "增产9835万吨！内蒙紧急释放72处煤矿产能！"，国际能源网， 2021/10/09