Chelyabinsk CHP-2 power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Chelyabinsk CHP-2 power station is a 320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant that provides heat for residential use in Novogornyy, Chelyabinsk, Russia.
The satellite photo below shows the plant in Novogornyy, Chelyabinsk, Russia.
Background on Plant
The plant is co-fired by coal and gas and provides heat for residential use in Novogornyy, Chelyabinsk.
- Sponsor: OJSC Fortum Russia
- Parent company: Fortum
- Location: Novogornyy, Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.155082, 61.497137 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 320 MW
- Type: Subcritical and Gas
- In service: 1962
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Челябинская ТЭЦ-1, Fortum, accessed November 2020