Chelyabinsk CHP-3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chelyabinsk CHP-3 power station (Челябинская ТЭЦ-3) is a 576-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
- Owner: PAO Fortum (ПАО «Фортум») [100%]
- Parent: Fortum Oyj [100%]
- Location: Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.2300, 61.4886 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 576 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.fortum.com/about-us/our-company/our-energy-production/our-power-plants/chelyabinsk-chp-3". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- "www.fortum.com/about-us/our-company/our-energy-production/our-power-plants/tyumen-chp-1". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 635400IUIZZIUJSAMF76. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "energybase.ru/power-plant/Chelyabinsk_CHP-3". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- "www.fortum.com/about-us/our-company/our-energy-production/our-power-plants/combined-heat-and-power-chp-and-condensing-power-plants". Archived from the original on April 2, 2021.
- "www.fortum.ru/stancii-filiala-ural". Archived from the original on July 24, 2021.
- "ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A7%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%A2%D0%AD%D0%A6-3". Archived from the original on October 24, 2015.