Chelyabinsk CHP-4 power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chelyabinsk CHP-4 power station (Челябинская ГРЭС (Челябинская ТЭЦ-4), also known as Chelyabinsk State District Power Plant) is a 741-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
- Owner: PAO Fortum (ПАО «Фортум») [100%]
- Parent: Fortum Oyj [100%]
- Location: Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.2047, 61.4075 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 741 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.fortum.com/about-us/our-company/our-energy-production/our-power-plants/chelyabinsk-chp-4". Archived from the original on February 28, 2021.
- "www.fortum.com/about-us/our-company/our-energy-production/our-power-plants/tyumen-chp-1". Archived from the original on June 15, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 635400IUIZZIUJSAMF76. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- Google Maps
- "www.fortum.com/about-us/our-company/our-energy-production/our-power-plants/combined-heat-and-power-chp-and-condensing-power-plants". Archived from the original on April 2, 2021.