Chengde Shangbancheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chengde Shangbancheng power station (建投能源承德上板城热电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hebei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Shangbancheng Baihenan Village, in the Economic Development District of Chengde.
Background on Project
Hebei Construction Investment Energy Investment Co. has proposed a power station of 700 MW in the High-Tech Industrial Park area of Chengde City, Hebei Province. It would be supercritical and fueled by domestic lignite coal.
The power station began operating in 2017.
- Sponsor: Hebei Construction Energy Investment Company
- Parent company: Hebei Construction & Investment Group
- Location: Shangbancheng Baihenan Village, Economic Development District, Chengde Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.803641, 118.061371 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start date: 2017
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source: Domestic
- Source of financing: