Chengshan Coal Mine Shaft
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chengshan Coal Mine Shaft is operated by Jixi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It is a modern mine with a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.9 million tons per year.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Longmei Jixi Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Minqiang Street, Chengzihe District, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 45.340283, 131.015076
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.9 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 205.7260 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 109.2470 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 45.9 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1938