Chengshan Coal Mine Shaft
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chengshan Coal Mine Shaft is operated by Jixi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It is a modern mine with a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.9 million tons per year.
On April 25, 2015, a major transportation accident occurred in Chengshan Coal Mine, resulting in 3 deaths.At 0:30 on May 19, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in Chengshan Coal Mine Shaft. A miner was killed.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Longmei Jixi Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Minqiang Street, Chengzihe District, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 45.340283, 131.015076
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.9 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 205.7260 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 109.2470 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 45.9 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1938
Articles and resources=
- 鸡西矿业（集团）有限责任公司城山煤矿立井“5.19”运输事故调查报告, 安全文库网, Accessed April 2021
- 鸡西矿业（集团）有限责任公司城山煤矿企业概况, 鸡西矿业（集团）有限责任公司城山煤矿, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 国务院安委会办公室关于对龙煤矿业集团鸡西分公司城山煤矿“4.25”较大运输事故查处挂牌督办的函, 国务院安委会办公室, May 5, 2015
- 鸡西矿业（集团）有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, October 2015