Chengzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chengzhuang Coal Mine (晋城蓝焰煤业股份有限公司成庄煤矿) is located in Xiacun Town, Zezhou County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiacun Town, Zezhou County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Chengzhuang Coal Mine is operated by Jincheng Blue Flame Coal Industry Co. The construction was started on December 20, 1989, and went into operation on September 19, 1997. In 2000, the mine's designed production capacity was 4 million tons per year. The mine upgrading project was started in September 2005 and was completed and put into trial production in March 2012. In December 2016, the upgrading project passed the completion inspection and was officially put into operation, with an increased production capacity of 6 million tons/year. The current production capacity of the mine is 8.3 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Jincheng Blue Flame Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group Co.(91.83%), others(8.17%)
- Location: Xiacun Town, Zezhou County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.612799,112.72638(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8 Mt/a
- Total Resource: 653.56Mt
- Minable Reserves: 364.89Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite
- Mine Size: 74.3338k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1997
- Total Investment: