Chensilou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Chensilou Coal Mine is operated by Henan Longyu Energy Co., Ltd., which is owned by Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The mine started to build in July 1990 and put into production in November 1997. 
- Operator: Henan Longyu Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hansongyuan Village, Chenji Town, Yongcheng City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.010664, 116.381305(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.5 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 238 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 136 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 61.69k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1997