Cherokee County cogeneration power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cherokee County cogeneration power station is a 101-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of South Carolina, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Gaffney, United States.
- Owner: Cherokee County Cogeneration Partners LLC [100%]
- Parent: LS Power [100%]
- Location: Gaffney, Cherokee, South Carolina, United States
- Coordinates: 35.0727, -81.6130 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 101 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "dms.psc.sc.gov/Attachments/Matter/46ab47c6-155d-2817-109d1abe4eed67ce". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.