Chhara LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Chhara LNG Terminal a proposed LNG terminal in Chhara, Gujarat state, India.
Satellite photography from Planet shows the terminal under construction between November 2019 and April 2020.
- Owner: HPCL Shapoorji Energy (HSEPL)
- Location: Chhara, Gujarat, India
- Coordinates: 20.721240, 70.749983 (exact)
- Capacity: 5 mtpa
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2022
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Articles and resources
- World LNG Report, IGU, 2020
- Toyo Engineering wins Chhara LNG terminal job, LNG World News, Jul. 12, 2019
- Work commences on LNG storage and re-gasification unit at Chhara, Projects Today, Aug. 26, 2019