Chiayi Plant CY power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Chiayi Plant CY power station (台塑嘉義發電廠) is a 40-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chiayi County, Taiwan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Chiayi County, Taiwan.
- Sponsor: Formosa Plastics Corp
- Parent company: Formosa Plastics Group
- Location: Chiayi County, Chiayi City, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 23.5100, 120.3700 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 40 MW (start-up in 1991)
Articles and Resources