Chiba Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Chiba Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
- Operator: K&O Energy Group
- Parent Company: K&O Energy Group
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 56 miles / 91.4 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1973
The pipeline's diameter is 600 mm and its max operation pressure is 6.86 mpa.
Articles and resources
- History, Kanto Natural Gas Development Co., accessed September 2018
- 東京ガス、大阪ガス及び東邦ガスの事業概況（詳細 (“Business Outline of Tokyo Gas, Osaka Gas, and Toho Gas (Detail)” (published 3/2013) March 2013