Chickahominy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chickahominy power station is a proposed 1716-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Virginia, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Charles City, United States.
- Owner: Chickahominy Power LLC [100%]
- Parent: Balico LLC [100%]
- Location: Charles City, Charles City, Virginia, United States
- Coordinates: 37.4364, -77.1531 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 1716 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "Chickahominy Power Generating Station". Archived from the original on December 21, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "Chickahominy Power Station, Charles City County, Virginia, USA". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Virginia Mercury, Guest (October 9, 2019). "The hidden power behind the Chickahominy gas power plant proposal". Virginia Mercury. Archived from the original on December 21, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "The Future is Here for Virginia as the MHPS JAC Turbine Is Selected to Power the World's Most Efficient Plant". February 7, 2019. Archived from the original on November 1, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.