Chieti–Pineto Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Chieti–Pineto Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Italy.
The pipeline starts in Chieti, Italy, and runs to Pinto, Italy.
- Parent company: Gasdotti Italia S.p.A.
- Length: 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
- Diameter: 660 mm / 26.0 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Recanati_Chieti0
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- SGI (2016). "Piano Decennale Di Sviluppo Delle Reti Di Trasporto Gas Naturale 2016-2025". Scoeta Gasdotti Italia. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor