Chifeng Fulong Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chifeng Fulong Cogen power station (赤峰富龙热电) is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the plant in Wenzhong Town, Hongshan District.
Background on Project
Chifeng Fulong Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 50 MW coal plant under construction in Wenzhong Town, Hongshan District, sponsored by Chifeng Fulong Utility Group.
The plant's first three units (12MW each) were retired in 2019.
- Sponsor: Chifeng Fulong Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: Chifeng Fulong Utility Group
- Location: Wenzhong Town, Hongshan District, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.174377, 118.931931 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 4&5: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 2020
- Coal type: Domestic
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: