China Resources Changzhou Zhonglou Distributed Energy Station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
China Resources Changzhou Zhonglou Distributed Energy Station (华润常州钟楼分布式能源站, also known as Changzhou Bell Tower) is a 108-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Changzhou, China.
- Owner: China Resources Power Investment Co., Ltd. [100%]
- Parent: China Resources Power Holdings Company Limited [100%]
- Location: Changzhou, Zhonglou Economic Development District, Jiangsu, China
- Coordinates: 31.8003, 119.8622 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 108 MW
Articles and Resources
- "405错误页面". Archived from the original on June 4, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.qcc.com/firm/bd0930239bdd31b7891cf61f0ed6876f.html". Archived from the original on June 5, 2021.
- "www.longhuanhj.com/uploadfiles/202005/20200522105331650550.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 4, 2021.
- 分布式能源. "华润电力(常州钟楼)天然气分布式能源项目顺利投运". 商业新知网. Archived from the original on June 4, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.