Chinakuri III coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The map below shows the exact location of the Cluster No. 6 mines in Paschim Bardhaman and Purulia, West Bengal, India.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Location: Paschim Bardhaman and Purulia, West Bengal, India.
- Coordinates: 23.6853, 86.8596 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 0.06 million tonnes (2020)
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Underground
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd.,Final Environmental Impact Assessment &Environmental Management Place, Cluster No. 6, February 2014
- Ministry of Environment, Forests, & Climate Change, Cluster No. 6 Environmental Clearance Letter, January 16, 2015.