Chino Mines power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chino Mines power station is a 54-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station that has been mothballed in the state of New Mexico, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Hurley, United States.
- Owner: FreePort-McMoRan-Corp-Chino Mines [100%]
- Parent: FreePort-McMoran, Inc. [100%]
- Location: Hurley, Grant, New Mexico, United States
- Coordinates: 32.6956, -108.1225 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (mothballed): 54 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.fcx.com/chino". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.