Chinsali power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chinsali power station was a proposed 1200-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, which has been cancelled, in Chinsali province, Zambia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Chinsali, Zambia.
- Owner: not found [100%]
- Parent: not found [100%]
- Location: Chinsali, Chinsali, Zambia
- Coordinates: -10.5385, 32.0730 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 1200 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.mndp.gov.zm/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/7NDP.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on May 10, 2021.
- "Zambia gasses mega power project – Zambia Daily Mail". www.daily-mail.co.zm. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved January 28, 2022.
- "www.muc.gov.zm/?page_id=5022". Archived from the original on June 28, 2021.