Chiren-Kozloduy-Oryahovo Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Chiren-Kozloduy-Oryahovo Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Bulgaria.
The pipeline runs from the Chiren gas field in northwest Bulgaria through Kozloduy to Oryahovo, Bulgaria.
- Owner: Bulgartransgaz
- Proposed capacity: 0.35 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 70 km / 43.5 miles
- Cost: €14 million (US$17 million)
- Financing: A €10.2 million grant from the Kozloduy International Decommissioning Support Fund; €4.372 million equity investment from Bulgartransgaz
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2015
Articles and resources
- TEN-YEAR NETWORK DEVELOPMENT PLAN OF BULGARTRANSGAZ EAD, Bulgartransgaz, Apr. 30, 2015
- Gas link with Turkey to be completed by 2014, EuroPost, May 19, 2012