Chiutang Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Chiutang Mill power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kaohsiung County, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kaohsiung County, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
- Sponsor: YFY Group
- Parent company: YFY Group
- Location: Kaohsiung County, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 22.5300, 120.3000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2011)
Articles and Resources