Chiyu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chiyu Coal Mine (山西金地煤焦有限公司赤峪煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in the territory of Wenshui County, Shanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tutang Village, Wenshui County, Luliang, Shanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2011, National Development and Reform Commission has approved the development of Chiyu Coal Mine in Shanxi Province with an annual production capacity of 3Mt/year.
Chiyu Coal Mine received exploitation license issued by Ministry of Land and Resources of Shanxi Province in December 2013. The construction began on January 19th 2015 as approved by Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Bureau.
On October 10th 2018, Chiyu Coal Mine entered into the period of experimental operation, which would often last 1 to 6 months. It is supposed to complete on April 26th 2019. 
- Sponsor: Shanxi Jindi Coking Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Jizhong Energy Group (43.19%), China Huarong Asset Management(5.92%),China Cinda Asset Management(5.89%), Shanxi Kongshi Enterprise Management Co.(33.2%), Shanxi Tianshu Investment Co.(8.43%), Tokyo Boeki Materials(3.37%)
- Location: Tutang Village, Wenshui County, Luliang, Shanxi, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.447517,112.007683
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 451.79Mt
- Minable Reserves: 245.31 Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 41.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: